Tuesday, December 5, 2006

I Know All There Is To Know About The Waiting Game...

I am usually good at keeping my impatience at bay (well sorta, lets not kid ourselves...), but this week long wait for our home inspection is killing me! At 9am on Saturday we're meeting the inspector, and I am wishing it were earlier-- for 2 reasons:

a) I want to get another good look around and I want to peel back a corner of the hideous beige carpeting to make sure that the hardwoods I thought I spied are really still there...

b)The Inspection itself-- duh!

I've posted (hopefully not too hastily) the realtors photos of La Casa Termini (pronouced like Ter-min-e not Ter-meeeney) because I just couldn't hold out any longer!! My lack of patience over this house is almost as bad as my usual lack of patience for Christmas coming-- and where the house is Christmas this year, it's a double whammy! Anyway, you, dear reader, get a glimpse at the 70s nightmare kitchen, stock with the plastic orange and yellow mushroom shelf over the stove (look hard and you'll see it!)... Luckily the 1970s damage is only done in easily removable/repaintable form, which is just great because even though I *think* I'm this wonderful handy-girl, I am merely playing one along with the folks on hgtv---speak of the devil, I've got a show to watch!!!

No comments: